Tools and creative intelligence in design:
Using industry standard software to create your designs is only where it starts at Oregon Publishing. Good design communicates a message. From a single 2 inch square ad to a full customized website design, your brand and company’s message is always communicated through design and graphics created by Oregon Publishing.
Marketing and communication is essential to every company’s ability to grow their client base. That means putting a company’s name, products and/or services out there in front of the masses, in hopes that people will buy or use their services. There are numerous ways this can happen, including the use of a logo, advertising in print, online, mobile or other media, promotional displays, brochures, pamphlets vehicle warps, web banners and/or signs and signage to only begin our list.
What is involved when a Graphic Designer creates something for a client: plan, analyze, create visual solutions to communications problems, consult and revise as the concept is brought clearly into focus.
Bottom line: The client needs a message placed out in the public with the intention of selling products or services through the use of words and images.
What you will receive upon completion:
- .eps file (color and b&w)
- .jpg file (color only) High quality resolution (300 dpi approximately 8.5 inch by 11 inch)
- . txt file with the following important information about your logo:–Name of font(s) used*–CMYK colors used–RGB color equivalents
- -Extras fees for the following:
- .pdf file (color and b&w)
- .ai file (color and b&w)
- .gif file for use (please specify size)
These files types of your logo will take care of most of your needs; printing and other wise.
- All work is done in vector format.
- All text will be converted to outlines/paths
- You will be shown work as it progresses, via the web, for you to give comments and direction.
- Colors used are RGB (for web), CMYK, and/or SPOT COLORS for printing.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- Upon completion, and any payment still due paid, you will be emailed a link to download your completed logo package with the 10 files listed to the left.
*Fonts will NOT be included. Previous licence agreements with font developer/retailers in effect.