The term “Oregon Publishing” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 874234-98 and is registered in the state of Oregon, specifically Lane County. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a document about or in reference to this website without a displaying a link to this website and/or direct link to the page or pages. Links should be in the for of http://www.oregonpublishing.com and/or http://www.oregonpublishing.com/page/in/ referenced-here.php
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United Sates of America, and more specifically to the state of Oregon.
Oregon Publishing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Oregon Publishing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is has been updated on and is effective from 02/13/09.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer needs, surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. These include Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to provide your orders with data encryption and we are regularly tested by McAfee/Hacker safe. Please see the security badges OregonPublishing.com is authorized to display.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web-page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data may be removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at sales[@]oregonpublishing.com
- ask for your information to be removed from our system, and by doing so you are asking to no longer be associated with Oregon Publishing and/or its other properties including digital links and documents or in print publications.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to
P.O. Box 10734
Eugene, OR 97440
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Oregon Publishing and while we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Oregon Publishing. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Oregon Publishing takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Payment and Returns Policy
Payment is to be made in advance by purchasing the product or service that you need through our secure shopping cart.
In some cases we can take an order over the phone or send a money request via Paypal, but we prefer to have the order go through our shopping cart to generate a work order. This is for the benefit of you the customer and for us and our records. A paper trail from payment tothe work order or service is
Once payment is received, your purchase will be either:
- Immediately processed and results posted
- Completed via the web by you such as in a classified ad or other listing service.
- Work is added to the schedule to be completed and you will receive a confirmation email to that affect.
All sales are final, unless other arrangements have been made and documents are signed , digitally or otherwise, and filed.
Due to the nature of digtial product and the various form of replications any digital goods have a strict no refund policy.
You may exchange or replace any digital product if it is clearly shown to be defective. Customers/Users understand they must be competent in using any software, script, classified ads or other listing service(s) and in no way shall any exchange be given solely for the reason of incompetence.
Digital services once completed are often difficult or impossible to undo, for this reason there are no “returns”. It is up to the customers/user to understand what services & products are being provided and their outcome.
Internet copyright notice
This website and its content is copyright of Oregon Publishing – © Oregon Publishing, 2009. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk and extract information for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.