What is Search Engine Optimization?
The common term used to describe Search Engine Optimization is “SEO”. Since the web was introduce to the public Search Engine Optimization has become a normal part of business online. Your website has many elements that can either help or hinder your placement in a search engine results page or “SERP”. These elements include:
- Relevant and Current Content Creation
- Site Architecture & Structure of Content
- Proper Programming and Server-Side File Usage
- On-Site & On-Page Optimization
- Keyword & Key Phrase Targeting
- Off-Site Linking Strategies
- Organic Back Links
- Paid Back Links
- Landing Pages
- Social Network Linking
The Eugene SEO Company website, which Oregon Publishing designed, built, and SEO ‘ed is there to capture leads for search engine optimization work and display mastery of first page single word rankings.