Search for a domain name
Domains are Internet locations that you type into the address bar of your web browser when you want to visit a website. The .com extension is the most common.
The are three parts major parts to having a controlled online presence.
(Note* there are many free services that do not use the below, instead they remove much of your control )
- A Domain Name (i.e. www.oregonpublishing.com)
- Hosting Account or a DNS address to point to.
- A custom website or a landing page.
Domain Names are, in their simplest definition, an address. Domain investors call them virtual real estate. You should considered domain names as one of the best advertising investments you will ever make in today's new global market place. Even the local marketplaces have taken their business online. Professionally marketing online means owning a domain name, if not several.
Domain Concierge Service
When you like to take the hands off approach and let the experts do their work, this option is for you. Give a call or send an email and we will:
- Register a domain (that is available)
- Point the Domain Name Servers (DNS )to your hosting account
- All contact info setup for the WhoIs
- Set-up private registration, if desired.
- Set MX records to use specific email clients, if needed.
- Ensure your domain name is locked down from any transfer